dom 15 de may|
St. Paul's UMC
Fresh Expressions | Food Drive
Let's come together, give as we are able to help the families and communities around us! Check out the list of food and pantry items to see if you can donate at our next Food Drive and let's ENGAGE MISSION together!
Time & Location
15 may 2022, 09:00 – 11:00 GMT-6
St. Paul's UMC, 9500 Constitution Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87112, USA
About the event
"Over the past year we have had an opportunity to meet people in our neighborhood. We know we are
making a difference for these families, because they tell us. Some have become familiar faces as we have gotten to know them through our greeting and prayer time. Thank you, people of St. Paul’s, for your continued support of this ministry.
Because of your generous support we have been able to distribute 493 boxes of food in the past year, serving 153 families. Our team is looking forward to another year of loving, serving, and building relationships with our neighbors."
- Dinner Church Team
Let's help our neighbors!
Pick Items from our list:
- Rice 1-2 pounds
- Dried Beans: 1-2 pounds
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Beans
- Chili with or without beans Pasta (spaghetti, elbow, linguine, lasagna)
- Canned pasta sauce
- Mac and Cheese
- Canned Soup (condensed or chunky)
- Beef Stew
- Fruit cups
- Canned Meat: (Chicken, beef, tuna fish)
- Vienna Sausages
- Canned fruit or fruit cups
- Peanut Butter
- Misc. items: cereal bars, snacks, crackers, dried milk, canned ravioli, spaghetti, microwaveable foods, hamburger helper, toothbrushes, toothpaste, etc.
NOTE: We encourage all to follow the CDC Safety Guidelines